Registering for current school year? Call your zoned school.
Registration for 2022-23
Online registration for students for the 2022-2023 school year has closed, however, paper registration is available. Online registration for kindergarten through sixth grade will reopen on June 20.
Parents/guardians can obtain paper registration packets at the school or at Murfreesboro City Schools Administrative Offices. Registration forms can also be accessed through the link below. Completed forms with all required documents can be submitted to the Administrative Offices.
Kindergarten Registration – Please see the information on the Kindergarten registration page.
New Student Registration – Please see the information on the New Student registration page.
Any student entering the MCS school system for the first time must present the following items to their school:
- • A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration.
- • Evidence of a current medical examination. (There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time.)
- • Current evidence of state-required immunization.
- • Proof of address of parent or legal guardian upon initial enrollment; however, proof of residence or guardianship may be requested at any time by the school administrator.
- • Parent/guardian’s state or federal issued identification.
Parents are urged to register their children for the upcoming school year even if they do not have all of their required forms or certificates. Missing forms must be turned in prior to the first day of school.
Where’s my Zone?
Click this link to see your zoned school for 2022-23.