Kindergarten registration is May 2 and 3 for the 2019-20 school year at your zoned school. All children entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before August 15, 2019.
ITEMS REQUIRED TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT
- A student entering the school system for the first time (including preschool, kindergarten, first grade and those transferring from other systems) must present to the school :
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration.
- Evidence of a current medical examination. There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time.
- Current evidence of state-required immunization.
- Proof of address of parent or legal guardian upon initial enrollment; however, proof of residence or guardianship may be requested at any time by the school administrator.
- Parent/Guardian’s state or federal issued identification.