Registration for 2021-22 will begin on April 5, 2021
Kindergarten Registration – Please see the information on the Kindergarten registration page.
New Student Registration – Please see the information on the New Student registration page.
Any student entering the school system for the first time (including preschool, kindergarten, first grade and those transferring from other systems) must present to the school the following items:
- • A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration.
- • Evidence of a current medical examination. There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time.
- • Current evidence of state-required immunization.
- • Proof of address of parent or legal guardian upon initial enrollment; however, proof of residence or guardianship may be requested at any time by the school administrator.
- • Parent/Guardian’s state or federal issued identification.
Parents are urged to register their children online for the upcoming school year even if they do not have all of their required forms or certificates. Missing forms may be turned in prior to the first day of school.