To Assure Academic and Personal Success For Each Child

School Nutrition

Pricing & Payment Options


OFFICIAL 2016-2017


Student Breakfast – $0.00 Breakfast Adult Visitor- $1.50
Student Lunch – $0.00 Teacher Lunch – $3.00
Lunch Adult Visitor – $3.50 Milk – $0.60
Extra Vegetable – $0.50 Extra Fruit – $0.50
Extra Entrée – $1.50 Mini Rice Krispie Treat – $0.25
8 oz Bottled Water – $.50 16 oz Bottled Water – $1.00
Beef Jerky – $0.60 Crackers/Chips – $0.60
Cookies – $0.60 Fruit Snack – $0.60
Regular Rice Krispie Treat – $0.60 Juice Box – $0.60
Ice Cream – $0.60
 Holiday Adult Visitor – $5.00 Holiday Child Visitor – $2.50


School Cafe Logo





Check Writers

We gladly accept your checks.


When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from the check to make a one-time electronic fund

transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. You authorize us to collect a fee through an electronic funds transfer or bank draft from your account if your payment is returned unpaid.

Please include the following on your check.

Full Name
Street Address
Phone Number or
Cell Phone Number

 Food Service Account Refund Form (click here)


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.